Centrally located in the heart of Petersham is this lovely Victorian, freestanding house, boasting high ornate ceilings, an abundance of natural light and an entertainment area with garden. Walking distance from local cafes, shops, parks, 2 local train stations and bus services.
> Two good size bedrooms w/built-ins
> Separate formal lounge, separate dining
> Modern kitchen and Bathroom
> Polished timber flooring
> Air conditioning in living room
> 6 burner BBQ and electric lawn mower included
> Gardener for the hedges
What to expect at our open for inspections:
1. All attendees must have their mobile phone with them on the scheduled day/time of the open for inspection to ensure entry
2. Use the hand sanitizer and tissues provided
3. Avoid touching anything inside the property
4. Maintain safe distancing where possible
5. If you have any questions please exit the property and text or contact agent to allow others a chance to view
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.