Freestanding Cottage in Family Pocket
This gorgeous weatherboard home is situated in a quiet street, moments to Tempe Reserve, parklands and wetlands. Sitting on the eastern side of the suburb, this property boasts 285sqm of level land and is an ideal purchase for the first home buyer wishing to get a foothold in the Inner West market or perhaps those graduating from a unit to a house. This property has many of the appealing old world features that are often sort in today's market, such as timber floorboards, high ceilings and architraves.The home is currently immaculately presented, but also has the potential to be updated, expanded and renovated to your own tastes.
* Wide frontage w/ covered parking area
* Period features retained throughout
* Double bedrooms; main w/ BIR's & air conditioning
* Large eat in gas kitchen w/ ample benches & storage
* Fresh bathroom w/ bath/shower
* Separate study; external laundry w/ extra toilet
* Stroll to city-link transport, cafes, schools & Wolli Creek precinct
Size: 285sqm approx.
Lot: 41 S:2 DP:60038
Council: $354.00 pq approx.
Water: $187.29 pq approx.