Charming Home. Superb Location.
A picturesque leafy streetscape and period homes add to the remarkable lifestyle allure of this gorgeous Victorian terrace. Freshly updated throughout, it offers an outstanding opportunity to secure a highly sought-after slice of the inner-west - buyers will be rubbing their hands with excitement as this property sits on the cusp of the cultural hub of Newtown. Located in arguably St Peters’ best street, it enjoys a private north-facing entertaining courtyard. Positioned moments to St Peters Station, Sydney Park, Camdenville Park, vibrant King Street and Marrickville Metro. An exceptional opportunity for investors, downsizers and first home buyers alike. Be sure to put this home on your list!
• Period features retained incl. high ceilings, timber floors, feature fireplaces
• Chic bathroom w/ separate shower & claw foot bath
• Modern gas kitchen w/ dishwasher; document safe
• Internal laundry; separate water closet
• Low maintenance entertainers courtyard; shed
• Ideal location close to all lifestyle amenities
Lot: E | DP 441709
Size: 152 sqm approx.
Council: $301.00 pq approx.
Water: $196.47 pq approx.