Renovators Delight in Prized Locale
Perfectly located in one of Annandale's most sought after tree-lined streets, this original Victorian residence is being offered for the first time in over 40 years. Occupying a generous 213sqm block with dual street frontages to Nelson Street and Nelson Lane, it is a stroll to Annandale village, harbour-side parklands and various transport links. Nestled on a fabulous deep allotment, the home offers basic interiors, while still solid with double-brick bones. A fall away site offers additional scope for lower ground level rooms (STCA) that could potentially open out to the immaculate rear garden overlooking beautiful parklands. If you are seeking a home in a blue chip location to make your own, this is a property not to be missed!
- Exceptional blank canvas requiring total transformation
- Original features retained incl. feature fireplaces, high ceilings
- Gas kitchen; separate dining room; large bathroom; internal laundry
- Deep NE garden with RLA to Nelson Lane; direct Hogan Park access; large carport
- Stroll through the park to the Light Rail (5km to the CBD)
- Wide tree-lined street; Annandale North Public & St Brendan's Catholic School catchment zone