Character. Charm. Convenience.
With cottage ambience retained, this c.1880's residence combines a captivating street presence, updated interiors and expansive outdoor areas in a spacious yet level layout. Located in the suburb's most coveted enclave, this home has been meticulously restored throughout, with attention to modern updates, whilst sympathetic to the home's heritage. Amidst an eclectic mix of botanic wonders there is an abundance of privacy in the back garden which also features a relaxing entertaining space.
- Solid sandstone home with modern updates throughout
- Living room w/ feature fireplace & air-conditioning
- New chic gas kitchen w/ s/s appliances & Caesarstone benchtops; dining area w/ feature fireplace
- Unique hand-crafted mosaic bathroom w/ claw-foot bath & jet shower
- Original timber floors, stained glass windows, ceiling roses
- Separate studio holding immense potential for those seeking to create a unique living space; ample attic storage with pull-down ladder
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac moments to King St Mall, Rockdale Station, Rockdale Plaza, schools, parks & Brighton-le-sands