For Lovers Of Character
With immediate street appeal, this freshly presented freestanding Victorian home is perfectly positioned for enjoying all lifestyle choices. It makes an excellent property debut or investment option and includes well-proportioned interiors, original character features and a large north facing rear garden. There are polished floors and high ceilings throughout plus ornate fireplaces and a desirable layout. Bedrooms are both double sized and there is an eat-in kitchen, split bathroom and sizable laundry. It is solid and well-maintained throughout, yet holds stunning potential for renovators to get creative and add even further value if desired. From here it is moments to various transport options, parks, schools and cafes.
- Freestanding Victorian beauty in wide desirable street
- Period features retained throughout incl. timber floors, high ceilings with roses, picture rails, feature fireplaces, pot-belly stove
- Double bedrooms, split bathroom; north-facing yard, laundry, workshop
- Double glazing, ducted air-conditioning
- Walk to Sydenham Station, schools, parks, cafes & boutique breweries
- Moments to Marrickville Rd, King St, Marrickville Metro & Wolli Creek