Exquisite Victorian. Endless Possibilities.
A combination of period elegance and fresh updates, gives this sensational freestanding home an amazing city-edge experience, walking distance to an enviable array of lifestyle attractions. Brilliantly presented throughout, it's high lighted by a chandelier lit hallway, large bedrooms and central bathroom. Separate light-filled living and dining rooms are complemented by a modern kitchen. Period features retained include high ornate ceilings, polished floors and picture rails. Offering rare dual street access this home is located in a quiet and convenient premier street. Stroll to Sydney Park, King St cafes, Sydenham and St
Peters Station and Marrickville Metro.
- Generous block with 'DA' approved plans for a luxury home with studio
- Tree lined street with dual street access to Edith Street
- Oversized bedrooms with chandeliers; main bedroom with robes
- Central chic bathroom with rain shower & massage nozzle
- Light-filled living room with direct access to side veranda
- Large separate dining room flowing to modern kitchen
- 2nd bathroom; internal laundry; ducted R/C air-conditioning
- Huge low maintenance yard w/ double lock-up garage