Enduring Character. Handy Locale.
Immediately appealing due to its character and equally attractive for the straightforward scope that accompanies its comfortable spaces, this charming home promises a sensational inner city future. The double bedrooms leading to a central living room are complemented by a separate kitchen, meals area and a bathroom that illustrates the impeccably maintained originality of the current day proportions. To the rear, the welcoming green of the garden adds outdoor appeal to a home where traditions and temptations form a rewarding combination. The perfect blend of inner city living within a vibrant and urbane location to reside, or alternatively a strong investment opportunity.
- Scope to add your own personal touches
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Central living room with Foxtel & Internet connections
- Gas kitchen; sky-lit dining room; study alcove; separate toilet/bathroom
- Alfresco entertaining zone; lawn; shed; concealed drying area
- R/C ducted air-conditioning throughout; double glazed
- Moments to Sydenham Station, parks, cafes, schools, Marrickville Rd