Chic Renovation. Deceptive Proportions.
Deceptive proportions and a thoughtful renovation has converted this park-side property into a dual level modern home. With echoes of Victorian charm it is beautifully presented with elevated ceilings, polished timber floors and a feature fireplace. A central lounge leads to a galley-style Caesarstone kitchen which opens via French -doors to a gorgeous decked entertaining veranda. The northerly level lawn is encircled with tall hedges, ensuring a secure private oasis. Positioned in one of the areas widest streets, it is close to transport, parks and cafes.
- Fully renovated throughout incl. upstairs oversized parents retreat
- Caesarstone gas kitchen w/ gas appliances & dishwasher
- Stunning black & white bathroom w/ bath/shower
- Internal laundry; storage under stairs
- Located directly opposite Sydenham Green which includes children's playground & off-lead dog park
- Close to Sydenham Station, cafes, King St, Marrickville Rd