Tempting Tempe Terrace
An instantly enjoyable period classic, this handsome balconied terrace presents an exciting opportunity to secure your future in one of the Inner West's up and coming suburbs. Enhanced by a great floor plan, the home makes for easy living, offering a level of functionality not normally associated with period style homes. Offering a desirable open plan living/dining area flowing to a large chic kitchen with a favourable northern aspect that opens onto a sunny rear yard. Upstairs are 2 double balconied bedrooms, master offering views to Botany Bay and Brighton-le-sands, complete with a massive central study with ample storage. Moments to Tempe Reserves, Cooks River, transport links, schools and Wolli Creek precinct.
- Period features retained incl. high ceilings, timber floors, feature fireplaces
- Chic gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, glass splashback
- Central family bathroom with claw-foot bath and rain-shower
- Large carpeted bedrooms with balconies; main with BIR's
- Landscaped low maintenance yard w/ storage shed & separate toilet