Inviting. Impeccable. Irresistible.
With a wider than usual frontage, north facing rear garden and generously proportioned rooms, this immaculately presented double-fronted semi-detached home, offers tranquil living, while moments to trains, Cooks River, Wolli Creek and schools. Polished timber floors underscore generous open plan living and dining rooms, flowing seamlessly to a country-style kitchen and sunroom. A superbly lush garden setting provides an abundance of natural light and an idyllic spot to entertain or unwind.
- Freshly painted, carpeted bedrooms
- Main bedroom w/ floor-to-ceiling BIR's
- Light & bright study nook
- Central period style bathroom
- Country-style gas kitchen w/ s/s appliances
- Plantation shutters; concealed laundry
- Generous sunroom flowing to entertaining deck w/ retractable awning
- Landscaped north facing private garden w/ storage shed & toilet