Wide tree-lined street locale
Noticeably wider than most, this gorgeous solid-brick Federation semi delivers a modern executive lifestyle cleverly wrapped in period elegance and charm. Inviting interiors highlight a side hallway accessing two bedrooms and stunning central living room which flows to a neat gas kitchen and second living area. An impressively spacious open-plan living/dining area bathed in natural light opens out to a private courtyard with decked entertaining area and RLA. Other features of the home include, polished floorboards, picture rails, ceiling roses and fireplaces. A sensational home with a location to match, it's moments to King St cafes and boutique shops, local parks, schools, Metro, Enmore Park and various transport links.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Retains period features incl. timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails & fireplaces
- Combined kitchen/dining/casual living opening via bi-folds to northerly deck w/ RLA
- Chic modern bathroom w/ dual wet area & separate bath; internal laundry
- Enviable Inner West locale; walk to everything!