Deceased Estate. Coveted Locale.
This rare double fronted, freestanding Federation residence has been tightly held in the same family since 1922. Set on a generous 300sqm approx. level block, the home is in need of a light renovation to bring it into today's modern lifestyle. The property has all the charm and grace any home renovator could delight in and achieve a superb showpiece home in a highly sought after area.
- Dress Circle Locale
- Held in same family for 91 years; 1st house on street
- Clean & well presented; retains original features incl. high patterned ceilings, picture rails, timber floors, fireplaces
- Separate living & dining rooms
- Updated kitchen
- Study or 4th bedroom
- Large laundry; second toilet
- Sunny rear yard; storage shed
- Walk to various transport links incl. Tempe & Sydenham Train Stations; Tempe Public & High Schools, parks including Mackey Park, Tillman Park and Tempe & Cooks River Reserve
- Close to Woolworths & Dan Murphys Wolli Creek, Marrickville Road restaurants; eclectic King St cafes and shops