Period Perfection. Prestige Position.
Occupying a coveted corner position, this classic free-standing home stands in a highly sought after street, a brief stroll to transport links, schools and shops. A brilliant balance of period character and modern proportions has ensured this home remains entirely in touch with contemporary needs. A central living room featuring a welcoming fireplace flows to a light filled dining room with its own fireplace, gas kitchen and beyond to a sunny low maintenance yard, complete with veggie patch and off-street parking with carport.
- Located in Blue Ribbon location
- 7.3m frontage; oversized rooms
- High patterned ceilings; picture rails; Grey Gum timber floors
- Spacious separate living & dining rooms w/ gas fireplaces
- Beds w/ air-conditioning; main w/ built-ins
- Gas country-style kitchen; F&P dish-drawer
- Tranquil conservatory w/ irrigation system
- Low maintenance yard w/ storage shed & water tank
- Next to grassy council nature strip