Freestanding Federation with Hart & Soul!
Empathically restored to showcase its heritage, but cleverly redesigned for modern living, this charming freestanding Federation north-to-rear home, offers luxury comforts with stunning period features. The sleek addition has reinvented this charming residence by creating a light-filled haven with a focus on stylish finishes & easy in/outdoor living. Featuring fresh interiors & quality appointments throughout, it provides the perfect low maintenance home. Quietly placed close to Tempe Recreation Reserve, various transport links, schools & a short drive to King St, Marrickville Rd & Wolli Creek Woolworths, this property is a must to inspect!
- Original clinker bricks, tessellated tiles, 3.2m pressed metal ceilings, stained glass windows, Baltic pine floors, fireplaces
- Main bed w/ built-ins; plantation shutters & ceiling fan; 2nd bed w/ R/C air-con
- Bathroom w/ Travertine floor & Rectified wall tiles; claw-foot bath; heated towel rail
- Stone gas kitchen w/ Franke sink; Smeg oven & R/C air-con
- Concealed European-style laundry; 2nd toilet