Grandeur. Style. Locale.
A property of grand style, this impeccably presented free-standing Victorian terrace boasts stately period features, splendid formal entertaining areas and elegant renovations. Commanding street appeal, this spacious home rests on a 330sqm parcel of land in a wide tree-lined street. Highly convenient, this exceptional property is also within close reach of various transport links, local shops, parks, schools, IKEA, King Street Newtown and Marrickville Road Marrickville.
- Period features incl. stunning polished timber floors, high ceilings, decorative cornices
- Separate living/dining rooms
- Formal dining room with JetMaster fireplace
- American-style kitchen incl. dishwasher
- Breakfast/family room opening to paved courtyard via French doors
- Main bedroom opening to balcony with city views
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate shower/bath
- Internal laundry with ensuite and rear entrance
- Rear garden designed by an interior & garden designer; veggie patch, pond & storage shed
- Off-street parking with carport and gated entrance to rear
- Noise insulated throughout