Invest, Renovate & Reap the Rewards
Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul-de-sac, this double-fronted brick Federation home has been tightly held in the same family for 80 years. Offering a blank canvas while proudly retaining many original features, this deceased estate is liveable and presents the perfect platform to renovate, recreate and capitalize on size and location (STCA).
Enviably positioned close to transport, schools, parks and cafes while moments to Marrickville Rd eateries and eclectic King St. This is an ideal purchase for those looking to put their own style and personality into a home in an up and coming location. Don't miss out!
- Deceased Estate
- Solid double brick Federation home
- High ceilings, 6” Kauri timber floors, picture rails, feature fireplace
- Separate living & dining rooms
- Light & airy double sized bedrooms
- 316.0 sqm approx. level parcel of land with private rear yard & city views
- Walk to Sydenham Station, Tempe Primary & High Schools, Tillman Park, Cooks River parklands & IKEA