Beyond the wide traditional semi facade, is a restoration giving tribute to the craftsmanship of the Victorian era. The soaring intricate ceilings have been meticulously restored; the feature fireplace and timber floorboards are original; the ceiling lamps with cord controls and flannel flower windows, highlight the exquisite detail of 'yesteryear'.
Couple these old world features with a new contemporary granite kitchen with bi-fold windows opening to the lush low maintenance courtyard and a spa like bathroom, ensures you enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Detailed ceilings, timber floors, tessellated tiles
- Double bedrooms with built-ins
- Combined living/dining areas
- Corner spa bath with rain shower & granite vanity
- Concealed internal laundry
- Private leafy low maintenance courtyard with shed
- Double glazed throughout; ducted air conditioning
- Close to transport, shops, parks, King St & Marrickville Rd