Character. Charm. Locale.
This 1930's freestanding property exudes warmth and character with its perfect blend of charm and stylish modern comforts. This property comes complete with fresh interiors, large chefs kitchen, sizeable internal laundry and generous storage areas. Set on an elevated position and ideally located moments from the Cooks River Parklands, Kendrick Park, cycleways and Tempe Park Driving Range. Walk to various transport links, schools and local shops, this home is ready to move into and enjoy!
- Sizeable 308.0 sqm on quiet street
- Period features include decorative cornices & fireplace
- Polished timber floors
- Modern timber kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
- New bathroom with bathtub
- Large double bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms with bay windows & built-in robes
- Generous laundry with ample storage
- Sunny terraced landscaped yard
- Entertaining pergola with kids play area
- Lockup garage with ample under-house storage
- Walk to transport, schools & parklands