Lacking time to renovate a “renovator’s dream”? This easy-living townhome is perfect for busy couples or families on the go. Featuring quality finishes and a bevy of features, free your leisure time for leisure, not looking after the house.
• Low-maintenance, light filled, four-level townhome
• Blackbutt timber floors throughout open-plan ground floor
• Kitchen and dining flow to outdoor living/entertaining
• Stainless steel gas/electric appliances; CaesarStone bench tops
• Covered outdoor entertaining area plus private courtyard
• Bedrooms with built-ins; one with balcony, one with en-suite
• Basement storage/workshop with internal access to garage
• Only house in the street directly opposite local park/playground
• Walk rail, Marrickville Metro; minutes to Newtown boutiques & cafés
Located midway between Sydenham and St Peters Stations, major transport, local shops and cafés are all an easy walk. Marrickville Metro is just as close; Newtown is 5 minutes’ drive. Enjoy the approaching warmer weather without worrying about your house.
Total internal/external space: 295.0 sq m (approx)
Inspection will excite!
Please check Inspection panel for Saturdays viewing time.
Strata: $650.00 pq approx
Council:$222.30 pq approx
Water: $162.40 pq approx
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464
Janet Dalli 0402 870 364