Tucked away from the world in a leafy street hides this character cottage – perhaps your first home. Offering plenty of versatile indoor and garden space; act fast to grab this solid starter in a suburb that’s ready to boom.
• Updated c1910 character semi near shops & rail
• Lush, established courtyard garden; covered entertaining
• Double glazing & a/c ensure peace; secure rear lane access
• Roomy refurbished kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher
• Flowing lounge and dining bathed in northern sunlight
• Sizable bedrooms with built-ins; period features
• Short stroll to station and friendly shopping village
• Move in immediately; myriad options for future renovations
Be in the CBD within minutes, or Sydenham Station – it’s just 400m on foot. So too is the local shopping village… sure to be Sydney’s next cosmopolitan hub. Leafy and private within a friendly suburb, you’d be hard pressed to get a better start than this.
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Janet Dalli 0402 870 364
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464