Playing a central role in "May's" Street Art Project, this three storey Victorian terrace is as vibrant and creative as the ever-changing artworks that bring its exterior to life. Holding a corner position not 100m from the station, this is a slice of city life that speaks to the soul.
• Unique, renovated three storey Victorian terrace
• Combined lounge/dining; plus two more living spaces
• Ideally suited to home business; comfortable living
• Private balcony and courtyard gardens; laneway access
• Contemporary kitchen: gas/electric cooking, dishwasher
• Main bed with en-suite; period fireplaces; two balconies
• Modern, subtle styling top to bottom; quality finishes
• Seconds to station, easy walk to Newtown shops and dining
Mere seconds separate St Peters Station and Newtown’s vibrant centre is within easy stroll. Offering style, versatility and comfortable living that compliments its setting, be inspired by the prospect of calling this home.
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464
Janet Dalli 0402 870 364