This full brick, semi-detached house is laden with hallmarks of its era, hand rendered walls and distressed timber door frames rich with a patina that is true to the residence’s turn of the century heritage.
• Period features: high ceilings, original fireplaces
• Full brick construction, wide leafy street
• Occupy immediately and update at leisure
• Two full-sized bedrooms with fireplace
• Light and bright kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• Private, secure courtyard gets plenty of sun
Less than 500m from Erskineville Station, Australian Technology Park is just 10 minutes on foot. There are parks, shops and a cafe within 300m; the corner hotel does great tapas. A solid investment sure reap outstanding rewards.
Council: $266.40 pq approx
Water: $230.70 pq approx
Auction: On-site, Saturday 18th July 2009 at 12.15 pm (if not sold prior).
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Mark Paterson 0413 887 246
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464