Enter this three level Victorian home and immediately experience the light and space that clever, contemporary renovations provide. Capitalising on the property’s due North-to-South orientation, living spaces flow, uninterrupted, from front door to sunny rear courtyard.
• Tastefully renovated, three level Victorian terrace
• Due north-to-south orientation for year-round sun
• Open-plan living including glass-roofed conservatory
• 1-year-old kitchen; Ilve, Asko & Miele appliances
• Original timber floors, high ceilings, Victorian features
• Two beds with built-ins; main with timber balcony & a/c
• Victorian bathroom with skylight & claw-foot bath
• Attic storage large enough for fourth floor extension
• Generous laundry with additional toilet and shower
• Sandstone-paved, private entertainers’ courtyard
This renovated residence is just metres from King Street’s cafés, fashion and transport. Yet, with a location that’s separated from traffic: convenience isn’t at the expense of peace and quiet. A historic home in a prized part of Newtown; these opportunities don’t often arise.
Getting here by car is easy:
Turn onto Camden St from King St; then take the first right into Station St which ends at Holt St. There’s plenty of on-street parking too.
Council: $217.00 pq approx.
Water: $126.95 pq approx.
Auction: On site Sat 13th June 2009 at 11.15 am
View Sat 11.00 - 11..15 am
Glenn Regan - 0412 045 761
Dante Nacorra - 0400 886 464
Mark Paterson - 0413 887 246