Enjoying a peaceful, private ground floor position in a converted grand Federation mansion, this 125 sqm apartment offers space and convenience bordering Enmore just a stroll to rail and King St.
• 12-foot ceilings, timber floors, fireplace
• Formal living and separate dining
• Private garden for entertaining
• Gas kitchen, bathtub, int. laundry
• Wide, leafy street, off-street parking
Water = Paid by company
Council = $211.00 pq approx.
Levies = $626.00 pq approx.
Auction: On-site, Saturday 6th June 2009 at 3 pm (if not sold prior).
Inspection will excite! View this Saturday 1.30-2.00 pm or Tuesday 5-5.30 pm.
Glenn Regan 0412 045 761
Mark Paterson 0413 887 246
Dante Nacorra 0400 886 464